When someone speaks about loans, money lending, or any kind of credit, the first word that comes to mind is banks. The first image that comes to mind is getting an appointment with the loan officers who will hand you a long list, then running helter and skelter for those same documents, filling out a fifteen-page form, and then waiting endlessly in the hope that the application will be completed soon and the loan will be approved. But the harsh reality is that loans might need approval from banking officials. However, you are not alone in this. Nearly half of the loan approvals get rejected due to the need to meet one criterion or the other. Maybe your income bracket isn’t up to the mark, or your deposit isn’t large enough. Amidst all these obstacles, payday loans can be a silent friend to alleviate your concern.
Different payday loans are available in the markets, with lenders doling out other loans at their convenience. But we must understand what payday loans are. This article will teach us about no denial payday loans direct lenders only.
What are Payday loans?
Payday loans are defined as short-term loans doled out by lenders to borrowers with high-interest rates based on income. The process is swift, and you are guaranteed to receive immediate loans in times of urgency. The interest rates are high enough to take a cut from the paycheck. They are often referred to as cash advance loans, or if it’s in check, it’s called check advance loans.
We know that’s a lot to take in. Here are a few features of payday loans in points.
- They are short-term loans with very high-interest rates.
- They are approved based on your income, and you might have to submit proof of your earnings while applying for them.
- Payday loans are doled in two ways: direct lender payday loans and non-direct-lender payday loans.
- They are unavailable in sixteen states like Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, the District of Washington, and others. They have outlawed payday loans within their jurisdictions.
Benefits of Payday Loans
Although risky no denial payday loans direct lenders only no credit check can be beneficial, you cannot go to the bank during emergencies. By then, it might be too late. So here are some benefits.
- Concise Application: payday loans don’t require any massive parameters to be judged, so the lender doesn’t need so many details about you or your finances before doling out the loan. So if you were wondering about short application forms, this is the one for you.
- Minimum requirements: The requirements for direct payday loans are minimalistic. You just need a payment slip of your drawn salary, a functioning email address, and social security at best. These companies are no verification payday loans direct lenders who don’t always need a prior credit check.
- Easy approval: The application process is swift, and the clearance is smooth. So you get a guaranteed payday loan direct lender.
- Flexibility: Payment options are flexible for most guaranteed payday loans direct lenders. The banks of fixed policy goals and non-direct lenders involve complicated systems of third-party intermediaries who can create unnecessary problems. You customize your payment schedule, although the APR might be high for some possibilities. Also, with a guaranteed payday loan direct lender, you can bargain and come to a compromise.
Direct and Non-direct Payday Loans
There are two types of payday loans: direct lender payday loans and non-direct lenders’ payday loans. Direct lender payday loans are loans doled by lenders with their own money. Non-direct lenders’ payday loans are loans given by lenders where they have to borrow money from somewhere else.
One of the prime examples of non-direct loans is banks themselves. The banks do not have money of their own. They ask people to deposit their money, which is used to lend to other people, institutions, and companies with reasonable interest rates. When the borrower returns the loans, the money is transferred back to the customer account, and the interest revenue is divided between the account holder and the bank.
But banks are traditional institutions where getting any loan is difficult and time-consuming. So no denial payday loans direct lenders only would be appropriate for anyone who needs funds in an emergency. Here are a few examples.
No Denial Payday Loans Direct Lenders Only in 2023
Direct lender payday Loans are loans given directly from their funds. They charge high-interest rates, but the application is approved based on your income. You may need to submit proof of your pay scale. Here are a few no denial payday loans direct lenders only for urgent use.
If you are searching for no denial payday loans direct lenders only, then Spotloans can be your option. Owned by a tribally run organization, bluechip financials, Spotloans are no denial payday loan bad credit that is considered front runners in the market of direct payday loans, which are riddled with sophisticated hurdles and an ever-changing customer base. With the help of artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms, the company makes application procedures and processing much easier and faster.
SpotLoans doesn’t charge any application fee, nor does it charge any hidden fees for its processing. Spotloans is a legitimate payday loans online direct lender that aims to provide access to credit swiftly and with as much transparency as possible through multiple devices, such as mobile phones and computers. It is also contributing to the economy of the federally owned tribal reservation land that it operates on. According to their official website, they provide access to a community that is economically deprived and, by and large, faces high unemployment.
- No denial payday loans direct lenders only provide loans from $300 to $800.
- Your prequalification application won’t affect your credit score.
- You can pay your loans over a more extended period.
- These payday loans come with exceptionally high-interest rates.
- The company services are restricted to some states and only available in some places.
- The credit line is limited to $800.
2. Rise Credit
Rise Credit is one of those no denial payday loans direct lenders only where you should apply if and when you run out of other options. One of the legitimate payday loans online direct lenders, Rise Credit, offers a fixed interest rate, although it is pretty high compared to other no verification payday loans direct lenders.
The credit line ranges from $300 to $5000, which is standard compared to other payday loans. The annual percentage rates are thankfully low, which is why Rise Credit is suitable for medical emergencies, consolidation of other debts, and home repairs.
- This guaranteed payday loan direct lender has a wide range of credit lines of $300 to $5000.
- Rise Credit is one of the guaranteed payday loans direct lenders that promise rapid funds transfer.
- There is no pre-penalties fee with this direct lender payday loans.
- APR is high for most borrowers.
- The payment schedule is already set for you.
Direct lender payday loans company FreedomPlus’s prime objective is to underwrite your previous loans and overdrafts, which are holding back your credit score and financial record. FreedomPlus’s primary customer base is those with bad to fair credit. For instance, the credit score range should be between 620 and 749.
This no denial payday loans direct lenders only is successful enough that it has collected an investment of over a hundred million dollars from venture capitalists. A guaranteed payday loan direct lender, arrowhead has credit lines from as low as a thousand dollars to over a hundred thousand, which makes this one of the most lucrative options for any guaranteed payday loans direct lenders.
- One of its advantages is the direct transfer of funds to the borrower for consolidating debts.
- You can check for the prequalification test on their official website.
- More than two people can apply jointly.
- There’s an origination fee.
- It doesn’t provide service in all 50 states.
- The company also doesn’t have a mobile app to manage your loan.
4. Bright Lending
Bright lending is a legitimate payday loans online direct lenders company that lends money on a short-term basis. The company is the second tribally-owned lending service on this list, owned by the Fort Belknap tribe, which a tribe recognized federally. Bright lending offers its loans in small installments. However, it has the disadvantage of having a high annual percentage rate.
Bright lending also offers a more extended repayment period and a convenient moratorium for a guaranteed payday loan direct lender. The loan needs to be returned by the end of ten months, which can be lucrative for some. However, due to high annual percentage rates, you may have to return a higher amount than most guaranteed payday loans no denial companies.
- This no denial payday loans direct lenders only company offers the possibility of fast fund transfer.
- There are no prepay penalties.
- Automated payment discounts are available.
- It has above average APR.
- The credit line is thin.
- Like many payday loans, it is not available in most states.
Application for a No Denial Payday Loans Direct Lenders Only
The application process for a Payday loan is quite similar to the bad credit personal loan application. To apply for a no denial payday loans direct lenders only loan company, you must have the following documents:
- A valid address identification like a passport or driver’s license.
- A social security number.
- A functioning email address.
- Your yearly payment stub or pay scale certificate.
- Your credit history, if available. This point doesn’t apply to no verification payday loans direct lenders, the companies which don’t ask for any prior credit.
Before applying for direct payday loans, please check all the criteria and parameters necessary to be eligible. Your loan application will be processed and judged based on these parameters. It is advisable to apply to more than one company simultaneously because some loan companies take some time before they approve the loan, especially during medical emergencies.
Q1. Are payday loans fixed or variable?
Payday loans are short-term loans. They are meant for you to be waived off in one go, which means you must submit a lump sum of money for the loan. But some lenders can charge a prepayment fee ranging from $10 to $30.
Q2. Is payday loans secured or unsecured?
All payday loans are unsecured. They don’t charge or demand any sort of security deposit as collateral.
Q3. Are payday loans legal?
They are legal federally. But many states have restricted their service in many ways. Many regulations have been proposed on behalf of the CFPB to control these companies to stop people from getting into “Debt Traps.”
Although no verification payday loans direct lenders only can be beneficial, you must remember that these are available to cover your short-term expenses, not long-term goals. Borrowers must be prudent in that these direct payday loans can be very predatory, and you can be burdened with a loan that gets stuck for life. So, read the terms and conditions before applying.