Forgetting or losing a Windows’s user profile login password shall be a frustrating experience in any situation. The following are two different methods that can be used to bypass the login page and recover the user profile of a Windows operating system without deleting the valuable files in the first place.
Resetting the Windows password using Passcue
The Passcue is said to be a password resetting tool that can help in removing the pre-existing account password without losing any kind of data. It can be utilized to reset every other user profile password, starting from the user, admin, guest, and even for the domain accounts on a Windows 7/XP/Vista/8/10 installed computer system.
- Download the latest version of PassCue Windows Password Recovery tool from a trustworthy source.
- Create a bootable disk using an empty CD/DVD or USB drive.
- Insert the newly created bootable disk to the password lost or forgotten computer
- Change the boot order sequence under the BIOS settings to boot using the newly loaded boot disk
- The booting process shall showcase the available user accounts present on your computer
- Select the account that needs to be unlocked
- Click upon ‘Reset Password’ and then navigate to ‘Reboot’ button
- A quick restart will happen.
Once the computer restarts, the lock screen will disappear and the user can log in without entering a password, thus recovering a user profile in a Windows operating system.
Resetting or bypassing Windows password
‘Windows Password Key Standard’ is a password recovery and reset tool that can bring no kind of file damage or data loss to the computer system during the entire recovery process.
How does it work?
By making use of Windows Password Key Standard, the user can easily reset their Windows user profile password by utilizing a USB flash drive. This method can help in resetting the forgotten password for any user, be it administrator, guest or any other user profile that has been created in a Windows system.
The “Windows Password Key Standard” has a wizard-like user interface that can help in creating a bootable DVD/CD or a USB flash drive to recover the forgotten or lost Windows password.
- Open up ‘Windows Password Key Standard’
- Generate password reset ISO by using the tool
- Choose the reset Windows password file by browsing through the ISO file paths
- Choose the drive to burn the new bootable disk (either to the attached USB flash drive or to a CD/DVD)
- Make a click upon the ‘Burn’ button to create a bootable disk
- It will take a few minutes to complete the burning process.
- Once the process gets completed, boot up your computer or laptop through the new bootable disk that has been created using ‘Windows Password Key Standard’.
- After booting up, choose with the user account for which password recovery is about to be done.
By properly utilizing the bootable disk, it will take a few minutes of time to bypass a forgotten password to login into a Windows user profile.